Let’s be honest. This is going to be a weird list of items you never thought you could find at a sports megastore. But you’re going to admit that these are probably the most useful things you will need when you’re cracking your brains on where to find them. Especially if you need them urgently.
(Psst, Decathlon Singapore is open 7 days a week, 9am – 10pm daily. Even if you have a shopping urge at 12midnight, our website is always available for you www.decathlon.sg) #dontsaybojio
1. TSA Locks
Avoid panicking at the airport when you discover you forgot your luggage lock minutes before checking in. TSA-approved locks are available in Decathlon as part of the walking and urban brand, Newfeel. They come in an array of colours, making it easy to distinguish your luggage on the belt, from afar. If you prefer the key version, we have got you covered too. From S$13.90.
2. Picnic Mats
We’ve got you covered with these waterproof picnic mats, which really makes your picnic outings or date more comfortable. These mats also come in various sizes – great for big groups!
3. Camo Wear
Never been to NS (National Service) but dig the camo designs? Designed to resist wear and tear, our nature sports brand, Solognac, has a range of camo tops, pants and even bags. From S$9.90.
Forget Hunter boots which will burn a hole in your pocket. These pocket-friendly wellies will keep you dry even in the wettest of our monsoon season! Comes in sizes for kids, women and men. Now that’s an idea for coordinated family wear 😉 From S$26.90.
5. Luggage Bags
No doubt, we’re not Samsonite nor Tumi, but we make some decent quality luggage bags. From 35L to 90L, we have a wide selection of girl, sporty and business look luggages for any type of traveller. From S$28.90.
Bet this was a nice surprise, isn’t it? 🙂 ‘Nuff said! Your headlamps, camping lights, torches probably work on battery power. Stock up on these babies before your trip and never have to worry about not having an electrical point. From S$2.60.
Found other weird but useful stuff to add to this list? Share them with us in the comments below and stand a chance to win a something on this list!* 😉
Here are three simple steps to follow:
- Share this post on Facebook with a photo of the unusual item you have found in our store or on our website.
- Hashtag #DecathlonBoleh #DecathlonSG #DecathlonKakis and tag Decathlon Singapore in your post.
- Ensure your account settings are not private so we can see your post.
*5 winners will be selected on 1 April 2016. Contest ends 31 March 2016, 2359h.
Terms & Conditions:
- Winners will be contacted via Facebook. Any uncollected gift will be forfeited within 2 weeks of the announcement.
- Decathlon Singapore Pte Ltd deserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the contest will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the company.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
#DecathlonBoleh #DecathlonSG #DecathlonKakis